Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Business Card - In Japanese!

Greetings Everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Check out my business card! In Japan, business cards are called meishi. Exchanging meishi is a very common practice in Japan, so I wanted to be prepared. One of the other participants suggested that I email the office of the Consulate General of Japan in Atlanta and ask them to translate the card for me. We had to exchange a few emails, since I had a later version of Publisher, but we finally got it straight. I will have these printed in Japanese on one side and in English on the other. I plan to bring at least 50 cards with me to exchange with people I meet. See if you can find out the custom for exchanging business cards in Japan, and click the comments link to let me know what you find out!

No comments: