Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Greetings Mrs. Rourke's Class! (Everyone else, too!)

Thanks so much for the beautiful paper cranes! I am looking forward to hanging them up when I visit Hiroshima in a few days! What are you learning about Japan? Do you have questions for me?

I am learning so much! This morning, I got up VERY early and went to the Tsukiji Fish Market to watch a tuna auction. This is the largest fish market in the world. It was fascinating! Click here to learn more about the market:

http://www.tsukiji-market.or.jp/youkoso/about_e.htm

2 comments:

Jim Moyle said...

Ohayou, Janine! It sounds like you're having a good time and learning lots of stuff! Your trip to the sushi bar sounded interesting. You're brave eating all the raw fish! I don't know if I could do it. I know Hiroshima will be an awesome experience.

Take care.

-Jim

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Ms. Fiorillo- We were wondering if you see signs written in English. Also, do you hear people speaking English?
Mrs. Rourke's Class