Friday, October 24, 2008

More for Mia

From Mia M.
"I think Ms. Fiorillo's room looks really great even though it is very tiny. I wonder if it is comfortable too. I think there is no privacy with the glass door. It makes me feel self conscious. Wow! But no one would really come in the suite. It would be agreat chance to see how the Japanese really sleep if the make hotel rooms furnished with their kind of furniture. It would be pretty neat. It still looks good the way it is. I would still feel pretty crowded in that room."
Mia MThomas Edison Middle School
Meriden, CT


From Jaelin H.
"When I saw the small hotel room I was surprised. It was small but it looked like it was very comfortable. The only weird thing was that the shower door was glass. I would need a little more privacy."
Jaelin H. Thomas Edison Middle SchoolMeriden CT


I DO feel a little bit crowded, since there is JUST enough room for my suitcase on the floor at the foot of the bed. Privacy isn't an issue though since I'm the only one here. The view from the room is also pretty great. Tonight I managed to see part of a beautiful sunset. I'll upload that picture later.


You can see from this picture how tiny the bathroom is. I think the tub is only about 3 feet long, but it is very deep. And if you look closely, you can see that the sink kind of overlaps the tub. And check out the toilet! It has all sorts of controls, and a heated seat - but it doesn't flush automatically!

Ms. F.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you feel like you need a bigger room for the hotel or do you like it just the way it is? Also did you get to see a lot of people that speak english? Another question is what is your favorite food and why do you like it? My last question is what were the other teachers from different schools like and did they stay in the same hotels as you but different rooms?
From Jason C. Thomas Edison